Monday 15 March 2010

Bonnie Parker

Yes, yes... I remember that only a few days ago I was hailing Penny Lane from Almost Famous as my current style crush. Well, Bambam can be a fickle little one sometimes, as proven by my now worshipping at the feet of Faye Dunaway in character as Bonnie Parker from Bonnie and Clyde. A few years after my last viewing and having gathered much dust whilst sitting untouched in my DVD collection, I spent this evening curled up to the classic love story, swooning over Miss Bonnie Parker.
Whilst I was unsure the other day whether I'd be able to pull off 70's groupie style, I'm even less convinced that I'd be able to rock Dunaways immaculate depression era chic...
Here's to dreaming.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to say...? Go ahead, I love a chitchat...