Sunday 28 February 2010

London Fashion Week Round-Up

Yes, yes... I am a bad blogger. It is an unwritten rule that during fashion weeks you find time to frequently update with news and lust-worthy tips. I do apologise for my extended absence, but I've been having so much fun celebrating the end of my exams, friends birthdays and shiznizzing or assisting at a few fashion week events that my poor baby blog got rather neglected. To make myself feel better I have been reminding myself that you've all got the wonderful likes of Vogue, Style, Elle, a trillion other far more dedicated bloggers, and live streaming to keep you updated.

So.... LFW AW2010... What a week. Despite the almost constant rain, grey skies and wind, it was another corker. After the triumphant 25th Anniversary last season, the British Fashion Council and all involved ensured another top week. It's great to see London Fashion Week gain such critical acclaim and international recognition for our unique and vibrant offerings.

However, whilst it's the unique and vibrant collections that we've gained such a reputation for, it was the sleeker, more classic ones that really took my fancy this season. Out of the dozens of designers and hundreds of looked that showed, the ones I'm most lusting after are the subtle and wearable offerings of Maria Grachvogel, Pringle and Future Classics.

Mmmmmm... yummy stuff....

Maria Grachvogel




Pringle of Scotland







Future Classics







No comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to say...? Go ahead, I love a chitchat...