Wednesday 4 November 2009

My New Baby




I would post images of me floating around in my recent purchase, however I'm so in love with it, the only outing its yet had from my wardrobe is to be hung from my window when I noticed the similarities in colour, texture and pattern between my view of the park and the top. I think its supposed to be animal print but to me far more reflects the beauty of leaves and trees. For anyone interested its from Topshop Boutique and is available here.



I imagine slinking around in it in winter paired with black drainpipes, oversized charcoal super knits and tremendous black platform boots. In summer a bikini top and bleached out vintage 501's will be order of the day. Mmmmmmmm..



When I actually get round to doing either of these I guarantee you some photographic evidence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to say...? Go ahead, I love a chitchat...